Friday, November 9, 2007

4 more years

4 more years is what the rumors are saying!!! I will be 45 years old Norman will be 51... What sould we do??? Is the big question!!!! I feel our lives have been a stand still. Trying to save money for our little girl have been our focus for the past almost 2 years since we started this journey. 4 more years means we will again be voting for a different president, Marie will already be married ( that is a co-worker of mine) we keep joking that I will finally need a babysiter for her big day) NOT!!! and we will already have celebrated Normans 50 birthday!!!! My mom and dad will be 75 and 68. My mom will kill me that I posted her age.. What to do??? That is the most depressing question in our minds right now. I thought at this time last year we would of spent our last Christmas without a child in our family. It looks like we are just going to be the two of us forever and ever which isnt a bad thing but it would of been really nice to spend it with a little one and to see her grow and give her our values about life. Thats all for now.

No comments: