Tuesday, July 7, 2009

1 year with Olivia




This post is a little late since we were up at my parents trailer during our first year anniversary of Gotcha Day. It is amazing how it has been one year with Olivia. Somedays it feels just like yesterday that we were in China and other times it feels like she has been with us since a little baby. Olivia is one of a kind she brings joy and happiness to our lives. We have had so much fun with her in this one year and cannot wait to keep going. We just love this little girl. I have never loved someone as much as I love her. She has my heart and my soul...

2 comments:

Joe, Julie, and Zach said...

Congratulations on your first Gotcha Day!!!!

Kevin, Jake and Violet said...

Congratulations. It is hard to believe how far we've come since that weekend in Chicago.
We'll be celebrating in October.
Kevin, Violet and Jake