Monday, June 23, 2008

HOME STETCH

4 more days!! Are we ready? That is the magic question I hope so. Paperwork and bags are packed. If we forgot anything I hope China has it. We want to thank all our friends and family that have been by us for this long process we couldn't have done it without you. Words cannot describe how much all of you mean to us. Everyone our parents Jack, Gloria & Rosemarie, are sisters Cindy and Irene, Shane our brother, Marie, Mike, Heather, and Jon we couldn't have done any of this with out you. From everyone at our work my work in paticular my boss Val Cuarto for giving me the time to spend with Olivia and dealing with my stress and the girls Beth, Marie, and Katie. listening to me everyday with some story. Jodi and Steve for watching Oscar and Felix. Of course all our friends and family calling us in the last weeks giving us all good words of encourgement. Thanks everyone and we will see you when we get back. LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

No comments: